Rogers cell on telus plan!? HELP!?!?!?!?

DeNae

May 21, 2008
Ok. So I got a phone on boxing day. Well I have to pay for it 100% by myself and I am 14. I had the Samsung Intensity U450. I am on telus prepaid because that is all I can afford seems as I don't have a job yet. Well a couple of days ago the screen broke and I have to buy a new phone. Well I was planing on getting the same phone but for everything it will cost 100 dollars. I don'thave that kind of money and my sister has a blackberry curve that she doesn't use anymore. It still works but she was on ogers when she had it. I was going to change over to Rogers Pay as you Go But that costs quite a bit more than Telus prepaid. So I was wondering if it is possible to have the Telus plan on that Rogers phone? THX! <3 :)

Yes, it is very easy to do so. All you have to do is go to the telus provider and tell them to help you out and they could probably put a sim in it or just put a Telus prepaid account on it.

TELUS will not activate any smartphone on prepaid. Look for used TELUS phones on ebay or kijiji to replace your broken phone.

Back