RUSH Trivia questions .?

JimB

May 19, 2008
If you are a true RUSH fan............You should know the answers to these questions .

What is YYZ?

What are the REAL birth names of Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson ?

What Toronto high school did GL and AL attend ?

Where did Neil Peart grow up ? Not Toronto ? Home town ?

What was he working at, when he was invited to join RUSH ? What kind of a job ?

What is the importance of the lyric " the 24th of May " ? It relates to a Canadian tradition.

Why are most RUSH fans male ?

Think about it and then reply.

Jim B

Toronto.

I'm a Rush fan, i will give it a try.

What is YYZ? - Pearson Airport code

What are the REAL birth names of Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson ? Gary something and Alex Zywiewic (some sort of slavik name where the root word is life or "zycie"

What Toronto high school did GL and AL attend ? Forgot

Where did Neil Peart grow up ? Not Toronto ? Home town ? Wheren't they from Willowdale before it was emalgemated into Toronto.

What was he working at, when he was invited to join RUSH ? What kind of a job ? Don't know

What is the importance of the lyric " the 24th of May " ? It relates to a Canadian tradition. First long weekend of the summer, Victoria Day

Why are most RUSH fans male ? oh... I don't know... maybe they are associated with skeevy 70's stoner nerd that play D&D.

What is YYZ? - YYZ is the IATA airport identification code for Toronto Pearson International Airport, located in Mississauga near Rush's hometown Toronto.

What Toronto high school did GL and AL attend ? - I know Geddy Lee attended Willowdale Junior High School

Where did Neil peart grow up? - Peart was born in a Hamilton hospital and lived his early years on his family's farm in Hagersville, on the outskirts of Hamilton. The first child of four, his brother Danny and sisters Judy and Nancy were born after the family moved to St. Catharines when Peart was two.

Where was he working at, when he was invited to join Rush? - Despite playing in several bands and picking up occasional session work, he was forced to support himself by selling trinkets to tourists in a souvenir shop called The Great Frog on Carnaby Street.

What is the importance of the lyric "the 24th of May? - Victoria Day

Back