Should i get a Lexus or BMW?!?

NadiazMami

Jun 17, 2010
Im getting a new car & i always loved the Mazda3 but my brother is talking me into a Lexus Hybrid HS or BMW 3 series, which im all for since hes buying lol. Im debating out of the 3, i know Mazda has no game on the other 2 but im just worrying about the upkeep of the Lexus & BMW. My brother is buying the car but of course i have to maintain it so idk if it will hurt my pocket in the long run. Iv also read that Lexus & BMW dont have any issues till after 100k miles..HELP!! Any suggestions/advise?

Neither, you are already worried about the upkeep on these cars and it can be expensive. Get a car that's affordable for maintenance and insurance.

Neither, you are already worried about the upkeep on these cars and it can be expensive. Get a car that's affordable for maintenance and insurance.

Get the Bimmer, I don't know that much about the IS but Lexus's in general tend to be very bland althought they are well made cars. 3 Series is one of the best cars in the world.

If I am not wrong, I think BMW offers you the full maintenance for free when you buy their cars for 5 years or so.

Today even Kia doesn't have big problems before the 100k.

Back