should i get the motorola xoom or a mac?

you might think im crazy for asking this question but its reasonable because i want to get the 3g motorola xoom on contract which at the end of the two years equals $1080 at the cheapest plan while the plain old mac comes out at $1000 and it is a computer so potentially more functionality. btw the only reason i want the xoom is because of the touchscreen and android. so what should i choose guys!? thanks
@AVDADDY when did i say it was? and ps neither is the motorola xoom just in case you didnt know what your talkin bout lol

Motorola Xoom has to many problems. No adobe flash. The xoom was suppose to have flash so you can watch movies online like hulu.com. Apparently there is no flash and you would have to wait for the next update before flash is available. Secondly the Xoom is a 4G data internet device. It is only a 3g data internet device. Verizon has stated that anyone who has a Xoom would have to bring their Xoom to Verizon store and have them ship the device back to Motorola so that Motorola can do a upgrade in hardware so that it can become a 4G data internet device. This will take 6 to 10 days without your device. No word or when this will happen. Also the Xoom SD slot is not working on the device. Motorola didn't provide the drivers for the SD memory slot. So you can't add your apps to the memory card on SD or increase the memory of your device until Motorola fixes this on the next update. So is $600 worth all this hardware and software problems. Definitely not worth it. I think Motorola rushed their product for release before making sure all the hardware and software was working properly. I would wait for the next android tablet such as Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch tablet or Toshiba 10.1 inch tablet. If you need a computer go with the mac.

Motorola Xoom has to many problems. No adobe flash. The xoom was suppose to have flash so you can watch movies online like hulu.com. Apparently there is no flash and you would have to wait for the next update before flash is available. Secondly the Xoom is a 4G data internet device. It is only a 3g data internet device. Verizon has stated that anyone who has a Xoom would have to bring their Xoom to Verizon store and have them ship the device back to Motorola so that Motorola can do a upgrade in hardware so that it can become a 4G data internet device. This will take 6 to 10 days without your device. No word or when this will happen. Also the Xoom SD slot is not working on the device. Motorola didn't provide the drivers for the SD memory slot. So you can't add your apps to the memory card on SD or increase the memory of your device until Motorola fixes this on the next update. So is $600 worth all this hardware and software problems. Definitely not worth it. I think Motorola rushed their product for release before making sure all the hardware and software was working properly. I would wait for the next android tablet such as Samsung Galaxy 10.1 inch tablet or Toshiba 10.1 inch tablet. If you need a computer go with the mac.

Back