Should I Work for T-Mobile or Home Depot ?

Danny

May 12, 2008
So Yesterday i signed a Job Offer for a Cashier Position at Home Depot starting salary at 9$ an Hour. Today i Received a call from the T-Mobile Manager scheduling the Last interview, he then said unless i say something completely out of bounds, i already have the job since they need Bilingual Sales Consultants in this area, However, i know that T-Mobile might pay more 9.75 - 13.00$ but the posting says its 19 Hours per week or less, Home Depot is also part time but i believe they might give me more hours since its a bigger store, im just in doubt, i dont know if i should stay with Home Depot since i have the Job already, or pursue T-Mobile since the Manager knows i will get the job. Please comment your feedback and/or any experiences you might have, thank you so much for all your help.

There is no guarantee of hours at either job unless they stated part time at a fixed number of hours per week otherwise it is based upon needs of the store and volume of customers. The main issue is do you want to be a cashier which probably has some sales aspect but not primary of T Mobile where expectations on sales is high on the list and you will definitely be cut hours or terminated if you do not meet sales expectations. Good Luck!!

I seen a lot of depressed people working at T-Mobile.. that place is a spider-web cob-web store LOL.
Go with homedepot.

Back