Someone please help me fix my Bell Mobility Palm Pre Cell phone issue?

sweet_four_now

Oct 2, 2008
I have a Palm Pre Cell phone, on the bell mobility network, I have had 2, the first one I had I dropped nad it cracked the Touch screen no longer worked, I had to flat out but a new one a couple weeks ago, that's 2 300 dollar phones, in 3.5 wks:( This phone worked well then after a few days I noticed that my apps and internet connection would nt work, not even wifi, and i have a router and my other half's cell phone and lap tops connects fine,l after realising its the cell, bell had me reset it, after a reset the lil letters at the top re appeared and then the internet worked again, I signed back into my palm profile and everything is back to normal, but It happened again, so the wife reset it her self got wifi working internet and google maps and apps, a few days later same deal, after sitting ont he phone with bell for 2 hours we reset the cell our self's again but this time after a phone reset it turned back on and went to the correct page where is asks u to sign into a palm pre profile ( the profile stories ur info and u have to sign into it to use the cell ) to make a long story short after the restart the phone is now stuck on the page to sign into my palm profile and there is no internet connection and no wifi working even know we have both a router and a data plan on phone, I cant make or receive calls or use the phone at all i have spent 600 on phones this month and on a contract bell wont help me out and cant figure out how to fix it , does anyone know what I can do to fix the problem even if i have no internet at least i will have a phone, and i cannot even turn on or off, its either dead or on and on the sign into palm profile page, its so stupid u cannot use phone without having a palm profile, like what didn't have an email addy, I am so mad please help.

Back