ST: What are some Frat pledging stories you know?

I have experienced frats at 4 different colleges including my own and out of all of them I have only met about 3 frat guys that I could tolerate.

I have never seen so many fucking popped collars and flip flops on in the middle of winter by "men" in my life.

Both of my roommates are in frats. One is the most stereotypical kind of douchebag "brah" motherfuckers you could think of. The other is a cool guy. I really can't stand my one roommate about half the time though. You have to be a certain type of asshole to put up with complete humiliation and sleep deprivation for an entire week just so that people will be friends with you and buy you alcohol.

I might join a frat if it was one that didn't have a douchebag hazing process and had some guys that were actually into more things than getting drunk and "fucking bitches".

What schools did you go to? I'm at Purdue and I've only come across a few houses that I did not like. All the guys in just about every fraternity here are pretty cool. We usually go out to Lambda Chi, Kappa Sigs, and KDR and everyone there is very welcoming.

It seems like people who don't like fraternities go to school where they suck. I've never had any problems here :tup:

thats pretty much what i was thinking before i got involved in greek life. I chose Lambda Chi because they dont even have pledge. I have been in the fraternity all semester and have yet to experience any form of hazing.

Anyone that keeps talking shit about fraternities for no reason needs to stop. Every school has their bad fraternities and their good ones. You just tend to hear about the bad ones much more. Mine does charity work on almost a weekly basis, and much more. You just need to look passed those certain douchebags to fit the "fratboy" stereotype, and see the ones that really help the community.

My brother was in Phi Delta Theta and he told me a few pledge stories:

-They took a pledge and dropped him off in manhattan and made told him to find his way back to hartford.

-About 10 guys jizzed into some vanilla ice cream and fed it to a pledge

-Made 5 kids eat an eighth of shrooms and then locked them in an abandoned warehouse for a night. They would show up at random times during the night and mess with their heads.

In a very fancy and serious college in Montreal (last year I think), there was a huge story because media found out about the pledge to enter some frat. It consisted of getting a broom in the ass.

Truth. Frats (or drinking clubs) are gay where you will find many a douche who enjoys disrespecting everyone, especially women.

Granted, many fraternities like both booze and women but they conduct themselves in a better manner.

Back