Stomach Pains before ACT and test and quizzes?

Apricot

Apr 17, 2013
I am a 16 year old girl and I did not use to have stomach pains past years before a test or quiz or something I know is important. But all of a sudden my junior year I get these stomach pains where I have to go to the bathroom or I might accidentally fart or embarrass myself really bad in the middle of class when it is all silent. I dont know what's wrong and I need these pooping problems to go away.. FAST. How do I get rid of these tummy problems? Like I do not want to go to a doctor about it and not home remedies, and I know studying will prepare me and blah blah blah but I still get as nervous. Is there some pill brand that helps with these little anxiety attacks? Please and Thank you!

omg i get this alot but as long as u studied ur gonna do great! this happens to me all the time!

Since you are a Junior now you realize the importance of some of these test. That is what is making you nervous. Maybe if you are careful about what you eat it will help. Some foods can have a calming effect. I know this sounds funny - but have you tried chocolate - dark chocolate? I've read that it will give you a feeling of well-being.

Back