stuck between 2 guys lol i know it sounds wrong?

Nadia

May 12, 2008
i dated this guy for a year and after a few months he started flirting with one of my friends,
like trying to hold her had asking her for back rubs trying to see her when ever he could ect. (i know nothing happened she has a bf and i trust her she didn't even know he was trying to flirt with her, and yes she is that oblivious but i love her)
and he was telling other girls that he was going to break up with me and how much of a bitch i was, and yes i was being a bitch(because he was ignoring me and bluntly flirting with my friend literally right in front of me)
it hurt so bad.
i told him how i felt about him flirting with her but he didn't stop.
so i broke up with him.
and i met this other guy who's 30(i'm 19)
and he's really down to earth has a job he's been at for awhile, his own place.
but as soon as i broke up with my ex he's been trying everything withing his power to try to get me back.
i understand why he was flirting with my friend (looking back on it)
i was his first real girlfriend and first lover, i think he was just scared or was just curious.

i know my ex loves me but it's kinda hard to trust him and i know it's sounds odd but i think he only loves me cuz i was his first, i have no problems being his friend.

but the 30 year old guy has a hard time getting close to someone.

so to break it down

30 year old guy-has a job, own place, secure in his life, i know he cares for me. but i'm still growing and the age thing kinda gets to me. we have fun but i don't think he's going to take me seriously as a girlfriend.

ex- still loves me and still kinda love him he's only 20 so i'm not expecting him to be like 30, and it sounds nice to be able to grow with someone. but don't know if he love me for me or if it's cuz i'm his first. he's a good guy and i think it was just a stupid thing he was going through. and i already forgave him.

or magical option number 3 stay single lol

tried talking about it with my friends but half of them just tell me to get with my ex cuz there friends with him, and the other half just want me to get with 30 cuz they want him to be able to take care of me (my mother lives off of other men i never wanna be like her in that way)

i know ultimately it's going to be up to me, just would like an outsiders opinion.

ex?
30?
single?

Hard Decision I htink you should o with you ex becuase the 30 year old guy is going to die of old age your by yourself and lonly but ex you guys grow old and die together and plus you already know him you would have to start all over with the 30 year old guys and even though your ex was flirting everyone makes mistakes

if ur ex asks u out he doesnt deserve u, he should have treasured u when he could, 30 year old sounds like he would protect you and stand strong for you, but he sounds mysterious, get 2 know him better b4 u go out with him.. hope i helped =) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091201203356AACfpqX&r=w

The 30 year old sounds like a better match for you and it will be a fresh new relationship. You don't trust your ex... so don't be with him.

Back