Survey: Do you think you've made a difference in somebody's life besides your parents'?

Survey: Do you think you've made a difference in somebody's life besides your parents'?

as toilette's maybe

Many friends and contacts on here.... I mean I am Johnny Awesome

i don't know if i've made a difference in anyone's life, but i try.

friends and some family and probably some people ive never met

Yes, I've raised my adult children to be nervous of touching or using my things without asking.

I met a girl while on a business trip that happened to be homeless. I didn't not relize this at the time but we had fun hanging out and talking about poetry and exchanged addresses (she was living out of a hotel) and wrote to each other. She would talk about her drug addiction and send me poems. I helped convince her to let the drugs go and that she had real talent for writing.We are still friends to this day; she is sober and has 3 books of her poetry published.

No :( unless making a difference for the worst counts. I'm pretty good at that.

Yes, I made a huge difference in my husband's life...

yeah!the elf's that live under my bed, i now feed them!! and if any1 belives this please see your docter

Yep, my 2 kids: )

Everyone does...at least in their own little ways.One cannot fully comprehend the impact that they truly have in the world. Our lives cannot be fully defined in mere words.I do believe I've made a good difference in many people's lives. I supported my friends, gave them the chance to support me. My family nurtured me and watched me become who I am today. My coworkers and I have taught each other many lessons. The people that I help when I'm working...well, I know that I make them feel good when they come to see me.I make life easier for those around me. I make it a little more fun and wacky, and I do this by hiding nothing and being true.~I love everyone in this world~

yes people from recovery from drugs

i have made a difference in many peoples lives. that's what i live for. i try to leave a place better then what it was when i got there. and i guess i have the same idea about how to spend my life. plus there's no better feeling in the world then the one you get from helping someone in need. when i die I'm gonna know i have fa filled my own legacy.

Yes. Betty. She is 88. Her family takes advantage of her. I'm the only person in her small world that she can count on. I like to think that I make a positive difference in her life.

friendship

I sell condoms to ugly people. I've made a huge difference in my community.

I buy condoms from Cessna! I help make a difference -- or less of a difference !

My dog because if it wasn't for me he'd be dead cause no one would feed him

I certainly hope so!I bought my best friend a guitar... Well, I don't think that counts, but hey, he's still using it as I type!

my family, and friends.my boyfriends too

Back