Tell me a secret.

It's quite weird actually, while playing electric guitar I brushed against another guitar and got a big shock, like a really powerful static shock but through my heart, that was a normal short electric shock that most people normally get... and the last thing I remembered doing after that was jumping up, swearing, and drawing away because I very much disliked electric shocks anyway, but my brother swears blind that I then reached out and forcefully grabbed both of the electrified guitars again one in each hand, I have no idea why this happened as I would never have chosen to (I remember once doing something in a science lesson where a ball of tin foil moved towards an uncharged wire when it was charged with electricity, perhaps it was something similar to that) - I was stuck on for about 40 seconds and got tunnel vision, and I can remember trying to scream but just frothing at the mouth a bit, it burnt both of the guitars necks and blistered my hands.

I wasn't dare to talk or tell people I really like, back a few years ago.
And I'm not really sure now as well

Yeahh, I totally agree!
To be honest, I'll dance to anything so long as no-one can see!
And yes, as a psychological experiment, I think I'll do exactly what you suggested above - graaah!

Haharr, you don't think this is a real secret?!

Haha, me too, has to be fairly decent though!
I might have a dance right now, vent some energy.
And, well, it's not really, is it? A real secret would be a bit more well...secretive. Though it's a fine secret for ihav :yes:

Back