The 2009 Nissan Sentra SER or just the base Nissan Sentra 2.0?

Hari

May 20, 2008
Hey, I am seriously considering getting a Nissan Sentra, it is just a matter of getting the SER (not the spec V) or just the base 2.0. I absolutely love the SER's features and the sound of it, the rims, performance, sound system absolutely everything. However I am a engineering student in university and I find it tough to balance 3 days of work and school at the same time. It comes down to $77 a month (after taxes) with $10000 down on a Sentra 2.0 and about $245 a month on the Sentra SER after taxes. I just wanted to know if the stress of having to ensure that I dont loose any shifts to keep up with my car payments is worth for the SER or should I just be content with my first car being brand new. Bare in mind that I dont have a heavy foot anymore and I would want the best fuel economy so im not going to flooring it, although I would like the extra 177HP and the aggressive look to be there. Also I get better rates if I lease the car, however I am 100% im going to buy it out in the end so opposed to spending $225 with 10k down on a financed sentra would it just be smart to lease it for 4 years and just pay $77? So im just pretty much asking if its smarter to lease it and buy it out or just finance, I know that ill pay more over the span of 4 years but I am fine with that.

Back