The recreation of black holes?

SeLovely

Feb 19, 2013
Did you hear that soon we will probably be able to recreate miniature black holes? What do you think of this?

impossible and crazy even if it was! a tiny black hole would very quickly grow into an earth sized black hole by swallowing up our planet and moon then compressing it into a marble sized point of massive density, the energy needed is of the supernova type to compress the massive amount of empty space that forms the huge majority of every atoms area!

This has been in the new for decades. I think that mankind doesn't know enough about black holes so if the new super whatever in Europe starts creating small ones we could accidental create a large one that destroys earth. Mankind mess up with the atom bomb when we made it we were not ready for all the power and I don't think we are ready for black holes right now. They need to stop before it is to late. The black hole people are like babies playing with fire.

Since a black hole requires a singularity, an object of such intense mass that its gravitational field is immense, no..I don't think we're going to be able to artificially create one. It would swallow the lab and everything around it! No kidding, though, this is Mother Nature's Kitchen. We don't have this kind of control or technology to artificially make a singularity ourselves.

Back