The Rookie Prank Finish The Story (Men And Women)?

SenorBooker

Sep 21, 2011
(If your a woman replace everything one of the bellas says and replace it with John morrison)

It is your first day employed by the WWE. your going to make your debut tonight. As soon as you get to the arena you notice that you need to use the bathroom so you do.

As soon as you finish you notice the etench that is in the bathroom. Well, to your surprise it is Big Show (for woman it's beth).

He/she looks at you and laughs. he/she than says, "Sorry about that smell"

you chuckle as you are kind of nervous about tonight.

He/she says, "I've never seen you before you new or something?" (you both walk out the bathroom)

You:"Yes, I'm debuting tonight"

He/She: "You'll do great don't worry"

You: well I'll definetly do better than your acting in Knucklehead.

(If your a woman "It won't be as nasty as your breakup to CM Punk you tell Beth)

He/She: (laugh) "funny aren't you? well you should probably go get dressed I'll catch you around"

You stop them and ask them for directions to your locker room.

He/She: "Down that hall into the right."

Thanks you say, "I was only kidding about the thing I said."

He/She: "No hard feelings have fun tonight."

As you make your way to the directions giving you ebter the room and start undressing as you are completly naked you turn and See one of the Bella twins (woman: John Morrison) naked but you don't see anything as she quicklty covers up.

S/he says: "What are you doing here?" "Who are you?"

You: "I was told by Big Show/Beth ths was my locker room". "And I'm making my debut tonight".
S/he doesn't seem mad.

S/he: "Ok I believe you Rookie, however if you don't want me to report you, you have to do something for me..."

Finish the Story What is the one thing they ask you to do and how it turns out. More details equals better ending.

Bella's: beat the sh*t out of Kelly Kelly and eve and we will have a suprise waiting for you.
*after the show*
Bella's: weve heard you don't have anywhere to stay overnight. You should stay at our hotel room!
(You know the next part) ;)

Back