Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

No. What we'll do is have heats between you and Moi to see who can take the most steps without their zimmer frame. Then I'll drown that person is jelly.

I'm going to win that, I've just received my electric buggy for going to the post office an hour before they open to queue

Last rugby game of the season and we had to lose

Had a few good runs and broke the odd tackle, but couldn't capitalise on them. Most annoying thing (apart from the blisters and shredded arm) was the amount of ball they stole when I was expecting an off load, or someone got in my way, meaning there was no way I could turn round and catch them before they scored. Most frustrating thing ever.

My evening will consist of me convincing myself it wasn't my fault!!

it wasn't, I'm just far too self critical

Alas I only rent my itsy bitsy teeny weeny flat, so there are no options to expand my shower room, a Japanese style bath just wouldn't do either. I need a proper size house with a garden in my dreams.

I just hope Frodo is a young lady. You know how old grey haired, pot bellied guys groom people over the interweb.

Just need to be sure you are a prize worth fighting for.

Moi and Aiki are just dogs on heat. The older gentleman is more discerning.

I think a gentleman of .....say about your age would be perfect. Of course Frodo is a young Lady. How dare you insinuate otherwise

It'll serve you right if I run off with dog boy. Never underestimate the power of rolling in lime jelly

Back