Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

do what i do. dress all in black except for your underwear or socks. instant pwn against anyone who teases you.

fine in the winter, not so fine in the summer on a sunny day, if you want to blend in and be seen as normal (I've been watching too much Dexter)

I gave up trying to be viewed as normal, lol. I'm WAY too fond of things like neon green hairspray and mouth piercings...XD

what's wrong with black shorts, a black sleeveless, black short socks and black shoes?

(guess what i'm wearing right now? :p*)

*actually my socks are white but my underwear is black, to compensate

not sure why I'm posting this here.... just don't feel enthused to train any more, forcing myself to the gym more by habit, bag packed ready to go... partly goals? partly no MA (unlikely to go back to BBT), partly age/fitness

You have the first signs of overtraining. Take a week or two off.

Now is time to re-asses your trainng, diet, rest, you-time, the whole nine yards.

agreed with simon. take a break, enjoy yourself, and go back to training when you feel the need. maybe try something new? there are a lot of activities that are enjoyable and bring a sort of physical training by their very execution. parkour and climbing, for example.

I've had a pain in my chest for two weeks now and was stuck in Essex for 11 days before that. Tried lifting first day back from Essex but my chest was just agony. Killing me not being able to train.

Just take a break. Make it a month. Longer than I think you'd need but not being able to train should really make you want to.
Why no martial arts? If I can start offtopic at 45, you can

Thanks guys. My hand has been played as unbeknownst to me the gym have entered me for this comp at the end of the month. I was more into it when I got there and managed 130kg for 3 reps on deadlift on second attempt when it was sliding through my hands on the third, and 9 chinups consecutively which is a PB.

The martial arts side is complicated. I like doing the grappling and throwing side of ninjutsu but really think my faux pas on here (even though my teacher has hardly been on here much since) has ended any hopes of continuing, just don't fit in with the club maybe it was cliquey and I didn't notice. I'd try the BJJ but there has never been any women at the club I go to, hardly any stick it out more than a week or two at the offtopic and Thai boxing, the latter I'd like to go just to annoy the teacher who is an arse imo but knows his stuff

Grrrrrrr. My parcel from Canada finally arrived a month after delivery - I paid for express shipping which cost more than the DVDs, but the parcel was caught in the postal strike out there. I was then hit with import vat and clearance charges...

So, a £35 item cost me over £90... :/

Back