Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

It would take me all week!

However, if you provide creamy rice pudding. hot chocolate and SG1 (seasons 1-8) on your uber-TV I could be persuaded...

got caught out by postage price increase tomorrow, not seen a brochure in an actual branch this time, and my bookmarks skip the homepage where there is a link

I sell rekids online to da kids, randoms, djs, producers

Back in work after a week of surfing. I hate my co-workers so much, less than two hours in and i'm already contemplating murder, lots and lots of murder.

long, overly drawn out threads where praise is accepted and criticism is jumped on. the thread that keeps on giving... where is the block button?

It was two types of rice with chicken, onion and mushroom, oh and lots of coarse black pepper which I made yesterday. I suspect there was trapped cold air in the plastic container when I put it in the microwave, and though the lid was off the change led to some rice rising very quickly like popcorn, made a bit of mess. Must remember to stir next time.

Still annoyed with judo tonight, I am so going to beat the daffodil out of judo on Thursday....

Oh and did I mention last Saturday at the gym there was me and this other guy for about an hour, and he did some/lots of bicep curls in the squat rack. I would have had words, impolite words but noticed he was supersetting it with weighted dips. It was the closest I've been to directly interrupting someone's workout though

Hmm. Sounds like you're planning on taking on every Judo practitioner all at once. That'll be some randori session.

Back