this is made by progressive environmentalists,and IS NOT A JOKE..what do u think?

UNITEDPLANKTON

Feb 21, 2010
when first i saw this i thought it was made by the right as a joke,but this is made by liberals...try to find this video anywhere else but here....they scrubbed it...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/no-pressure-new-environmental-campaign-glorifies-eco-fascism/

You know, this was one group trying to make an impactful advertisement, and it backfired, big time. Sometimes people do things in bad taste, and it's not restricted to right or left wing.

It just terrifies me that people don't want to take these issues seriously, and they look for any reason not to (like an ill-conceived ad). I am a scientist, but I don't work on global warming. I have nothing to gain or lose. I work on rivers, and I can tell you, we have f*&Ked our rivers and have caused massive floods with our channelization and "flood control." As far as global warming, the science is sound. We are NOT living sustainably (and I don't know how you can argue that we are). We are running toward an end point, one way or another. So stop worrying about the idiotic political argument - focus on living sustainably for the next generations.

Whoops, someone in the Ministry of Propaganda let A LITTLE TOO MUCH of the truth to slip out about their agenda.

Does the name BILL AYERS mean anything to you?

Leftists are ALWAYS the ones to resort to horrific violence. Remember Joe Stack? Remember the Pentagon shooter? They were radical leftists.

Back