Turning iPod into iPhone.?

I need a step-by-step guide on how to turn my 1st generation iPod touch into the iPhone.
Someone told me i need Installer.. And i don't know how to get that or what it is. Please help mee ! I have a microhpone that goes for my house phone, so I think that should work for it, but I'm just not sure. Thanks!
I know Jajah came out with an application that puts SMS Texting and Phone on there, because you can use a headset for the phone calls, and wifi. I know you can't get Camera, cause obviously there is no camera on the iPod.

First of all, it's quite obvious that the Ipod Touch can NEVER be transformed into the IPhone - as in, you will never be able to make calls with the touch. Based on the capabilities, it's pretty obvious that it is not a phone, if that's what you want. And as for Installer, it is only accessible through jailbreak. What you can do is with Installer, you can install the original IPhone applications (mail, maps, notes, stocks). Jailbreak is quite a delicate process though, and I'm not quite confident that you can successfully complete it, as you need to have a really good understanding of how the Ipod works in order to jailbreak and fix bugs. Either get someone to do it for you, or simply leave it as it is.

First of all, it's quite obvious that the Ipod Touch can NEVER be transformed into the IPhone - as in, you will never be able to make calls with the touch. Based on the capabilities, it's pretty obvious that it is not a phone, if that's what you want. And as for Installer, it is only accessible through jailbreak. What you can do is with Installer, you can install the original IPhone applications (mail, maps, notes, stocks). Jailbreak is quite a delicate process though, and I'm not quite confident that you can successfully complete it, as you need to have a really good understanding of how the Ipod works in order to jailbreak and fix bugs. Either get someone to do it for you, or simply leave it as it is.

Back