Wait for gs4? or take Motorola?

RoccoM

Jul 1, 2013
I could wait till july 27 and get any phone i want, or i can get the Motorola Razr Maxx HD right now. Personally i'm leaning towards the Razr, and not only for the immediate factor, but because i like the strong industrial feel of the phone. I know how amazing the GS4 is supposed to be however I'm not a fan of the appearance and feel of the phone. If i could i wouldve liked to get the HTC One in july however Verizon doesn't carry it, and who knows when they will.

Hey I know what kind of tough situation you are in. I would say get the HTC one but like you said you don't know when its coming. But Verizon did promise that it was going to come out this summer. There have been a lot of articles about just google HTC One Verizon. Most people think that they are going to bring it out in July. But if you don't want to get that phone I would take the Droid Razr Maxx. This is kind of because i don't like Samsung products mostly because of the skin they put on their phones, Touchwiz. And also i feel like the Droid Razr Maxx did something to phones that people actually need and that is put a huge battery in it. The phone is very nice from what I've heard but this battery is crazy. This thing has a battery of 3300 Mah. That is bigger than the Galaxy Note 2. And the Note 2 has a much bigger screen. As well as this much bigger screen the galaxy Note 2 is known to have amazing battery life as well. So take this huge phone's amazing battery, then make the battery bigger and the phone smaller and you get a crazy long lasting battery. This thing is near impossible to drain out in one day. I would definetly take this over the S4.

bro frankly speaking Samsung phone are not appreciated for there built quality but for there software benefits and there are awesome i tell you one you will have one you will get to know about there greatness after all you are going to use the software and after few days yu will get board by hardware of any phone

Back