We need revengeful ideas!!! NAO!!!!

drewb

Apr 13, 2008
Well, my friend bought this here p.o.s. car for $1000. the guy he bought it from paid $200 for it... it worked for about 3 days and started smoking... now it does not work...(hopefully that was a needless to say statement...) So we are going over to his house at 1:00am, about 4 hours, and we need ideas of how to get this donkey sucking, dingleberry removing, chode choker back!!! And I am now coming to ST for HHHHAAAAAALLLLPP!!!!!:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :idea: :idea: :idea: :devil: :mad:

i hope this is a troll

as i said

1. start gas leak in said persons house
2. tell him to have a smoke
3.???????
4. profit

well you could always blow up the engine at 2 AM and put it outside his house.... and by blow up i mean put the car in neutral in his yard and put a brick on the accelorator and then leave... oh wait... if it doesn't run... do you mean it wont start or it wont go anywhere? lol my bad.... well get a diff car and you can always go do doughnuts in his front yard when he's gone haa...

because the guy ripped him off for $800 and your going to whip cream his car and egg his house :facepalm:

i would break all his windows

if he has a small one story house screw all the doors and windows shut so he gets trapped inside

put zip ties around his drive shaft so it clicks when he starts it. or roll down his window and put broken glass all over his seat so he thinks his window was broken or hide an old fish somewhere in his car so it will smell really bad.

you could always shoot his house with a ihav.net gun, stuff a potatoe in his cars exhaust, hire some mafia ppl, pour water in his engine, call cops on him for possesion of marijuna, etc

Back