What are you snacking on right now?

I am having Beef carpaccio with goat's cheese dressing, rocket and parmesan shavings, followed by pan fried calf's liver with sage, onion, crispy bacon and Marsala wine with a side order of potato gratin with thyme and tallegio. To finish I will have lemon and raspberry creme brulee with shortbread fingers.

Modding makes me hungry.

You may ask!!

Pimms is an alcoholic drink served with slices of apple, orange, cucumber and mint leaves.

So to snack on healthy fruit, I am drinking pints of Pimms!!

I just snacked a whole damn bag of vanilla cremes... someone bought them for clients. But of course whatevers in the office is fair game.

sadly... they're crap.
They leave that mucky film coating in your mouth. The kind that comes from products made with partially hydrogenated vegetable oil. Gah.

I'll never eat those dreadful things again.

Poor Slip ,want some nice juicy strawberries to make it all better?

I also have a fizzy ginseng and mineral drink to try and wake myself up for training tonight!

About to make noodles and frying steak. Thinking of breadcrumbing and lemoning it, i do love the lemons.

A cheese sandwitch with mexican chilli flavour crisps. Soon to be followed by cashew nuts (my #1 favourite foodstuff!)

Home made lamb and mint rissoles. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm enjoying them with a bottle of 1664. Perfect beer for lamb.

I was very careful how I phrased it, having been told off once before when responding to you!!!

I'm on a diet too as I haven't been able to train for a few weeks,fell off the wagon earlier though and had a Mr Kiplings chocolate slice,it wasn't even very nice

Back