what GOOD bands are / aren't part of the illuminati? (I like old punk and...

violet

May 26, 2008
...80's/90's alt mainly)? I think every nearly every band out there is...all the famous ones anyway but...if there are some who aren't, I'd like to know.
@ RIOT... I'm stupid? HAHAHAHA. I didn't say the Illuminati had ANYTHING to do with Satan...I don't think it does. I don't even think it's all bad. Just because you're against the catholic church, doesn't mean you're a satan worshipper necessarily. I do, however, think some parts of the conspiracy theories exist. Like, the one about music dumbing us down (look at lady gaga and kesha...i mean, seriously!) and numbing our minds, so we can give in to what the government wants us to do.

The illuminati refers to the Bavarian Illuminati which existed around the era of our founding fathers. There is no illuminati, and if there was, I highly doubt a "Secret society" would flaunt it's existence by way of using extremely famous pop stars. And logically speaking, sneaking subliminal messages referencing satan into music videos, does what? Satan does not exist, so something like that would have no effect on anything or anyone. Why must I live on the same planet as stupid people.

The bit about being conditioned to not think makes a bit more sense but that's been going on for centuries. So I guess you aren't stupid after all. But as far as "illuminati existing" it died off a long time ago. The rich however, talking about the top 5th percentile of the upper class, owners of oil companies etc, run the world and have a direct affect on world events blah blah.

Leftover Crack, At the Drive-In, Pissed Jeans, The Arrogant Sons of Bitches, and Defeater are my favorite punk bands. LC is real political, ATD-I is just high energy, and Defeater is real emotional but I still think they're good.

Back