What!? My film is a semi-finalist in Ridley Scott Youtube film festival

johnirwin

Jul 8, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I can't believe it, my film "Sold" was chosen as a semi-finalist out of over 15,000 submissions for Ridley Scott's "Your Film Festival"!
voteforsold (dot) com

If my film 'Sold' is voted by the public into the top 10, I'll be flown to Venice, Italy to open the Venice International Film Festival with my film! Even more amazing, if 'Sold' wins, Scott Free Productions will award a $500,000 grant for me to make my dream movie with Ridley Scott! Please help my dreams come true and vote!

Do you guys like these things Scott Free productions have been doing (last year being the Life in a Day documentary).

A lot of love and effort went into the film. I'd be so grateful if you could take a look and vote! Voting ends on July 13th and people are allowed to vote once a day. I can't even imagine how cool it would be to go to Venice Film Festival and open the fest with my short! If you like the film, please vote! Oh, by the way, you might need to click the "CC" button on the bottom right of the video to turn off the automatic captions.

John Irwin
Writer/Director, 'Sold'

Last edited:
Back