what phone would you recommend for t-mobile?

Lynzkinz

Jun 20, 2010
recently i have been looking for a new phone for t-mobile... i want one mainly for texting... so i want one with a qwerty slide out keyboard... and when i text i want it to be in conversation style like i want it to show the whole conversation with the person... i want it to have bluetooth...non-touch screen preferably.. i want it to have really good memory.. i want it to be able to hold a lot of pictures and such... i want it to have a good camera that can record video... haha i know its a lot to ask for in a phone that isnt too expensive and that is for t-mobile... but if you know of any phones that fit my description pleassseee tell me:) thank you<33

Well, I know you would prefer non-touch, but the MyTouch Slide has a slide out qwerty board.

And the android system always puts their texts in conversation form. And you can speak, and it will turn your speech into text, and you can send that text. Plus it takes pretty decent video and photos, and with the Qik app, you upload video as you record, to the Qik website, then post it on Facebook.

http://mytouch.t-mobile.com/

Check it out.

Back