What works better with iTune's than Limewire?

Emsterteen

May 15, 2010
I have tried Lime wire and Bearshare and neither are working for me. Bearshare doesn't notice that my iPod is plugged into the computer and Limewire was working fine at the beginning but now it will not realize i have internet service. In the left corner on the bottom, it says 'No Internet Connection'. I don't know what will work with iTune's... Can anyone help me with any suggestions? I want something that i can get free music+videos that will download strait to iTunes...

i would first off delete limewire its horrible it takes up space and slows your computer down so bad i would download ares its way better and when u download ares and you find a song look for the artist and all that wait for the download to finish and locate song go to your my music or music click on the songs and drag to itunes

Well, I personally don't like limewire. A good site to download music off is www.downloads.nl it doesn't have so many popups etc and overall, and it's a pretty good site. Another site is www. Mp3boo.com not many people know about this site but you can download whole albums off it, and it is compatible with iTunes. Both if these are really good, but instead of plugging in you iPod you just download the music and add them yo your playlist in iTunes, at that point that's when you use the plug in. You should check them out sometime. Hope that helped a little =D

Back