Where can I buy a computer safely?

kyle

May 15, 2008
I've been shopping around a bit on Newegg and found a good looking PC that fits my budget. 600$ to 700$

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227408

My issue is, I've been reading reviews from "customers" on these sites and 8/10 of them are these horror stories about everything being faulty and having to pay to have them replaced with bad customer service that tries to screw you over.

My question is, Is this computer safe? If not, where can I buy a PC for gaming at around the same price? I've read horrible reviews for IBuyPower and CyberPowerPC..\
Read the reviews on the link for the computer I pasted.

I dont know if it could be just people trolling the review page or what..Alot of the reviews said the fan that comes with this PC is similar to a "small chainsaw, jet engine" ect ect. But many more were rants about how the computer would die after a couple months, or frequently freeze up and shut down during use right after it arrived. When enough people cry wolf, its time to go hunting =/ The small chainsaw review made me lol a bit. The loud fan part doesnt bother me, just the idea that I may be getting screwed out of my hard earned money by a shady computer company that will only try to get into my wallet.

-Thanks alot everyone!~
<[[CRAYOLA]] for your efforts!

Back