where can i find a rental home or hotel with bedrooms for vacation for a week in

winter

Jul 20, 2008
miami fl within 1000 a week? I have looked and looked for a rental homes and some seem like a good deal but it's hard to tell if they are scams or not. I'm looking for a place wthin 1000-1200 or less for a week. I have found some things like --> http://www.vacationrentalpeople.com/rental-property.aspx/World/USA/Florida/East-Coast/Miami/House-29431#Availability .... but i can't tel if it is a scam or not. I've looked on Craigslist and a few people tried to scam me. they want money sent through western union and I even told one person that i would have my aunt give them the money personally because i have family in florida but they said that "am sorry we don't accept cash payment anymore,Due to the bad experience in the past...." and then I said "Well western union is basically a cash payment." and the responded saying "i will like to kow if you are still to procees because i have lots of people who are interested at this same apartment" I just didnt respond because They typed like they weren't very fluent with English and it just wasn't professinal. I really need to find a place for May so I can visit my family and have vacation time for myself but I'm not desperate for a scam. Can someone please help!?

Back