where in the bible is the prophecy written that when Israel becomes a nation...?

photolover

Mar 16, 2011
again, the generation to witness it will also be the generation to witness Christs return?
Ok, i'm getting some answers that arent ansering my question... i have read that the generation to witness israel to become a nation again will also be the last generation before Jesus returns?? If i'm wring can you please clear things up!
**wrong**

Perfectly worded question,

Jeremiah 31:37 This is what the LORD says: "If heaven above can be measured and the foundations of the earth below be searched out then will I reject all the descendants of Israel because of all they have done," declares the LORD.

There are many prophecy's to answer your question, to begin Ezekiel 37:25-28 Which speaks of the Children of Israel dwelling in the land that was promised to Jacob where their for fathers dwelt. The scripture says they will dwell there with there children's children to time indefinite, WITH "David" = Christ as their King. This was written long after the death of David by the way.

What Ezekiel is seeing is what Rev. calls New Jerusalem which comes down from heaven. Rev. 21 vs 12 Goes to explain that there are high walls and 12 gates, at each gate an angle and at the top of each gate is a different name of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Also, Isaiah 60 and Rev 21 are literally speaking of the same event seen by different prophets. You can examine this yourself and see that it is. The book of Isiah is filled with the knowledge you are looking for. Example is Chpt 11 None of what is spiked of is Pre Christ yet when you get down to vs 11 it speaks of the Lord gathering the sons of Judah from the four corners of the earth. Not simply from Babylon and Egypt.

Another great one is Ezekiel chpts 38-41 (If you really must know) The war of Gog and Magog is spoke of which is the same Event of Rev. 20:8 and the book of Ezekiel is clear as it says "It shall be in the latter days" 38:16. These chpts speak of the Lord again gathering his people from all the places where they have been in captivity.

People forget what Christ told his disciples in Luke 21:24, that they would as a Nation go off into another captivity into ALL nations, meanwhile Jerusalem would be trodden down by the Gentiles until the very end. It all fits together once you study it without question.

Cannot forget Math 19:28 where Christ promises his disciple's who followed him that in the REGENERATION they would sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 Tribes of Israel. Regeneration is futuristic so how can they be forgotten?

Also the Book of Zeph. especially the 3rd Chpt., Amos 9th chpt, Zech 12:7-10 Which says they would have to look upon him whom they have pierced, speaking about the Children of Israel acknowledging they're role in the death of our Lord.

Best wishes on your continued studies!!!

Both in old Testament and New testament. Read Revelation. It may be difficult and take a lot of time to understand. But it says everything.

Back