which GNC product is good for hair , nail and skin?

Farah

May 20, 2008
i'm not quite sure which one is good for me since I'm 15 and female ..
i want to take this supplement cause my hair falls alot . I also would love to have better skin , I heard that taking hair , nail and skin vitamins are good . and please tell me the product that sell in Malaysia since i live in Malaysia . Thanks!!
one more thing is GNC Women's Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula is same with GNC Women's Crowning Glory

because i can't find GNC Women's Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula in GNC Mlaysia's website

taking this product becauseyour hair just barely grew. ... Effective (5); Simple to take (4); Good value (3); Good taste (1); Easy to take / swallow (1) ... "I have been taking GNC Women's Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula dietary ...

taking this product becauseyour hair just barely grew. ... Effective (5); Simple to take (4); Good value (3); Good taste (1); Easy to take / swallow (1) ... "I have been taking GNC Women's Hair, Skin, and Nails Formula dietary ...

losing 50-150 hairs a day is normal.
Your hair constantly replaces itself and this how it does it.
All body hair does that.
That being said, eating healthy is the best way to increase the health of your skin, hair and nails. Many supplements promise a lot but many also do not dissolve in your body and you end up pooping them out and wasting your time, energy and mostly money.
When you buy any supplement, drop one into a 1/2 cup of warm vinegar.This mimics stomach acids. if the pill dissolves in a few minutes you are good to go. Many don't dissolve at all and those are the ones you poop out.
ehow.com/how_4494448_test-calcium-supplements-ability-dissolve...
This web site talks about calcium supplements but according to Doctor Oz, it holds true of all supplements.

Back