Why do all the real questions on here only get like 7 responses and rants get 20?

Falisha

Mar 20, 2009
I've tried to ask real questions over the past 30 mins and I've noticed they dont get any responses, how can I find a way to make a real question into a rant so I can get some responses?

Because cons only post the daily Fox Spews talking posts / hate-filled rants and then answer them with their multiple accounts

edit: tubby the dopehead summed it up nicely

not many real questions on here its more so just attempts to solicit insults so if your not trying to get others to insult the right or left not many will answer.

Here's one response... 19 more are coming.
---------------

If you get 7 responses for a serious question that's a big turnout. I've seen quite a few serious questions that only get 1 or 2 responses. It seems that many people don't want to invest the time that it takes to answer a serious question, it requires more thought, and some fact checking.

people like to argue and ask stupid questions. I haven't come across any of yours yet (I go through randomly) so I wouldn't know the nature of the question or if I would have an answer to give.

People here are anonymous. People who normally would get the #### kicked out of them for being cowards can post here without fear. I think you can guess the maturity level of those people and the kind of question material that appeals to them the most.

People here are anonymous. People who normally would get the #### kicked out of them for being cowards can post here without fear. I think you can guess the maturity level of those people and the kind of question material that appeals to them the most.

Come back tomorrow. You will probably have more. The real thinkers take longer because they think before they spew out vile.

because after one person answers it successfully

why add unnecessary duplication

why don't you check the already asked questions first most things have already been asked

LOL. Use the first paragraph to bash Sarah Palin and then sneak your question in somewhere.

Back