Why do women reject the nice guys? Go out with the badboys and when he is

Wilson

Jun 16, 2008
bad she complains to the nice guy? Its kinda stupid, i have a friend who is hung up on this girl, he likes her and she knows it, she still decided to drop him and go out with this other guy with no job, smoke weed everyday and pretty much sits on his *** everyday i know him also, my good friend has a good job, house, takes care of himself and his family, i don't know maybe this is a turnoff for most women for a guy to be responsible or something, but now she is calling him during the night late crying to my friend about this guy that treats her like dirt and never wants to do anything.. I told him dont take her calls and never be second choice to any girl if it comes to that.. Am i right

No you're not. Answer her calls. if she's calling him for comfort that means she relys on him and not picking the phone up would not only make him seem like a total ***wh**** but he wouldnt be a thought in her mind. my brother is kind of going thru the same thing but the woman is married and has a kid. my brother's plan is to wait until she's through with him and they divorce ( break up in your case) and then take her into his arms and love her and charish her forever and ever ( cheesy yes but also very sweet in a bit of a twisted way) BUT dont ignore her calls if she's calling him then he's important to her and they have a close bond DONT break that bond watever you do

Because they see the bad guys as manly, and the good guys are more feminine and easy to talk to.

Because women don't like wimps. When the guy is a jerk to her it tells her that he isn't afraid to raise his voice and get aggressive. My boyfriend is the sweetest person on the planet and I've only seen him get mad one time, and it wasn't at me. But let me tell you, seeing him mad was a MAJOR turn-on!!!

Well i think the guy would be right in avoiding her call AFTER he told her he liked her, wanted to treat her right and told her hes been waiting. If she still says that shes not interested in something other then 'just friends' then in my opinion he should only take her calls when she is in need of friendly friend advice, other then that minimal contact would be unfair. She cant have her cake and eat it too...

Nice guys finish last, as the phrase is, but not always. There are women out there who appreciate a good man that is successful and emotionally stable. This could be a sign that he should move on...

Cheers

Dude, it's common knowledge. Women always go for the bad guys. All you gotta do is be a complete jerk and they come flocking to you. Too bad I'm too nice of a guy to do that.

Its all about love...
a turkish idiom. The heart like a fly. it lands on flower but also shit.
:D
So if she loved the bad guy. she will not see his bad side, and she will not see your friend's good sides. or not care. After love finishes or becomes less the blind will go. And she will understand that the fly has landed on a shit :)

Because to a woman; the nice guy is always the "girlfriend" who they can talk to about their jerk
Boyfriend issues. The Bad Boys are slick in their ways; even their salty banter of cheesy pick-
Up lines; so when the ladies fall for this stuff. The Tough Guy gets the girl over to his place or He
Goes over to hers and then fater that it's golden. The Bad Boys always seems to be more tough;
Never go by rules and everyone loves and accepts them. The Groups are afraid of them; you can
Read them the riot act for anything. But The Nice Guys look for Validation and Acceptance; it's
A mistake assuming that they never get neither. Say you go out with a girl and she needs protecting
The Nice Guy just sits back; because fear of being stupid for sticking up for her at a bar or on an
Dinner date; no woman wants someone who is afraid to get arrested.

Your so right about this one!!!
I wondering about this for forty years.
Women are weird.....

Back