why does my laptop have bluetooth?

vash

Jul 27, 2008
yes, or anything you want to quickly send from your phone, like

music
videos
pictures
text files

just make sure you have bluetooth on your phone, and you configure your bluetooth on it and on your PC too

I didnt realize mine had it until a couple of days ago, and used my bluetooth headset for sound for a conference call. also transferred a video i took with my blackberry to my laptop.

u can connect anything thats bluetooth certified (such as : a cellphone, some cameras , other laptops , heaphones, headsets, etc.) wirelessly to ur pc . just turn on bluetooth on both ur laptop and the other device and , for a cellphone, go to file transfer and ur pc should read the device and transfer the files

ps. not all bluetooth devices will b compatible with a pc , but the majority r

I didnt realize mine had it until a couple of days ago, and used my bluetooth headset for sound for a conference call. also transferred a video i took with my blackberry to my laptop.

to connect wirelessly to bluetoof either to your phone transferign files or conecting u to the internet

what is for? would it be possible to send pictures from my laptop to my phone through bluetooth?
ok how do i connect my phone to my computer?

its wireless bluetooth to connect to your wireless internet.

And yes it can be connected to any other bluetooth devices such as phones, cameras etc.

Back