Why is discussing Israel an unspoken 'taboo' in the US when people openly speak

IChee

Sep 13, 2009
out about anywhere else?
People almost seem to be looking over their shoulder when talking about it?

Let them have their war...I don't want any part of it. It's only taboo to give my opinion if I'm hangin around an Arab and Jew at the same time.

Don't understand why you feel that way. Israel is the ONLY friend we have in the entire middle east and now, it appears Obama has "kicked them under the bus", which I believe the Israelis KNEW when Obama started his campaign. His supporters can rant and scream all day long, but Obama IS a closet Muslim, with deep Islamic sympathies.

That's what I keep asking. I am not sure. You are just told to love Israel...those with the (D) and those with the (R) by their name both. I don't get it. I believe that we can leave them on their own and see what they can do. If all else, it could be interesting and provide some interesting news for us over here.

Before anyone calls me racist, I have nothing against anyone of any religion and my grandfather was a Rabbi.

i dont know why many american conservative unquestionlly support israel but i guess they also support american foreign policy so genocide is OK unless its the "bad guys" doing it

Back