why is my brother overprotective?

Taylor

May 11, 2008
I just turned 16 and my brothers almost 21 he still lives at home with me, my mom, dad, and sister. My other sister is almost 18 and my brother doesn't care where she's at who she's with or who she dates. But i have 3 guy friends and a boy friend and im really close to them. Im really close to my friend tiffany and were always together. My brother hates when I stay at one of the guys house even if theres allot of other girls there. My brothers 2 friends are like brothers to me and there just as protective of me as my brother. My mom and dad are in mexico because my cousin died and there going to her funeral. So my brothers supposed to watch me. I want to go to columbus with is not even 2 hours away. It would be me and my boyfriend and my friend and her boyfriend were taking my boyfriends car. I already asked my brothers 2 friends to see if they thought my brother would let me go and they said they weren't letting me go if the 2 guys were going. I never asked my brother yet but his friends told him. How can i get my brother to let me go?

Back