Why the Jew have their own religion, Judaism and not Christianity?

Belle

May 11, 2008
From what I understood, the Jews are the original worshipper of the god of the bible. Why is it most Jews are not Christians anymore? Is it because the Jews believe until they can't believe anymore. They had enough of god's violent behaviour. In the Old Testament, god sometime order his people to kill. If people listen to god's instruction, they become the murderer. But then if they don't listen to god's instruction that means disobey god, their own head could be at stake. In the Old Testament god often asked his people to go to war against those tribe that don't believe in god. To those non believer, god instruct his people to do all sorts of bad things. Kill, rape, enslave, plunder. So if those people listen to god, they become murderer, rapist, robber etc. Thus on close examination, this is not a religion that teach people to do good. This is a religion that teach people to do bad. Dont' tell me the kill, rape etc these evil act just because god orders it, these act become not evil.
You people understand what I actually mean right? What I mean is the Jews are the original believer of the god of the bible. Why is it now a separate Judaism and Christianity?

@f_k_alkh So it is ok in Christianity to kill? So people should disregard one of the Ten Commandment, thou shall not kill.

Back