will panasonic 3D bluray home cinema system work on 3D LG tv?

LEE

May 15, 2008
okay i plan on getting an LG 32 INCH 3D tv and i want a 3D bluray home cinema system i saw one that i liked which is a panasonic 3D bluray home cinema system will they work together? im abit worried that they wont work together, and when it says 3D bluray home cinema system does it mean that the 3D playher is 3D? this is the link http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/Home+Entertainment/Blu-ray+Home+Cinema/SC-BTT290/Overview/9406265/index.html?trackInfo=true im just abit worried

Yes, the will work together. Keep in mind that you also need to have 3D glasses for each person and a 3D blu ray disc movie. To date there are only around 180 titles available in 3D blu ray disc movie and they are mainly animated movies from Disney. The technology has not been a big hit with consumers due to the high cost and lack of software support. Those home theater in a box are not flexible for adding anything to them or for up grading. They are mainly designed for you to watch a movie with the built in player with surround sound. Hope this will help you out.

Back