A male witth shaggy black hair and bright bue eyes..?

Chang Pao, successor of the Chinese pirate king Cheng I Sao, was unusual for having blue eyes.

I have had an idea for a pirate story for a while now. My character is similar to yours, only he has brown eyes. Try looking up Eddie Spears. I used him for mine, but you can borrow him!

Lorenzo Llamas from back in the day. He is very sexy shaggy.... just doesn't have blue eyes. BUT, for blue eyes and black hair, how about Gaspard Ulliel or Matt Dallas.

Check out the listed website (below). There are tons of actors and actresses with blue eyes and black hair.

I do this a lot; pick out a photo to help give me a visual to work from. Have you tried Google images? Then type in male model and go from there.

I will grab photos of people with different quality I like. Maybe the look of the eyes on this one and the hair on that one and so forth.

Matt Bomer from the TV show White Collar. Incredible! Check these out:

http://www.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=matt+bomer&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&oi=image_result_group&sa=X

But why do you need a real person?

>

This might be a strange answer because he is a singer and most people don't listen to there music so
Andrew Dennis Beirsack formally known as Andy Six
hope this helped

Back