Any good adult book series?

$in

Dec 16, 2010
I'm looking for a good book series to read. I just finished the Dexter series by Jeff Lindsay and enjoyed most of it. Been looking for another book series but haven't found anything interesting. I'm not into that vampire love stuff like twilight but I did enjoy the Harry Potter series. Can anyone please recommend a decent book series for me?

If you like longer books like Harry Potter but alot more complicated and twisted and you don't mind a little uhhh interesting content we'll call it then i would suggest a series by Stieg Larsson. It doesnt have a title but the books are called The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest. If you have heard of the movies then please do not judge them by that. The titles are quite long but only because these books originated from Sweeden. They are Amazing books and i look forward to reading them multiple times!

The Hobbit, followed by the three books making up 'Lord of the Rings' by J R R Tolkien,
The Silmarillion also by Tolkien.

Back