big birthday vacation, somewhere warm?

JaneRobinson

Feb 11, 2013
i live in USA and my birthday is in november. i don't want to spend two whole days traveling but where can i go that is warm with a beach, not florida? i've done research, hawaii, puerto rico, endless hours of research and nothing warm/close enough. ideas anyone?

So what is wrong with Hawaii or Puerto Rico? Not clear what the issue is with them. It is always warm in either place, Hawaii is of course the best. Both are quite warm, as is the Virgin Islands. You did not say where you were located, that makes a big difference on travel. Hawaii is a long flight from anywhere since it is over 2000 miles off the coast. Puerto Rico is much closer, especially to the east coast. Just a short flight from Miami. By the way, Miami would be usually warm with beaches. Though Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands would be more constantly warm.

How old are you? Where do you live?

Look into an all-inclusive resort on the Mayan Riviera. (Cancun, and south). Lots of warm weather, nice beaches, off-campus activities, and interesting historical tours to Mayan ruins.

^^ Generally an easy flight. Get hotel transfers then there is no reason to rent a car.

Where do you live?
How much do you want to spend?

I guess Hawaii & PR take too longer to get to from where you are??

Back