Blue Ray questions ?

NurysOrtiz

Aug 29, 2011
Hey people I bought the movie 2012 in blu-ray but I don't have a player for that my mistake do you guys know of a program for Windows 7 that can play blu-ray movies ? Please help me we have this hurricane thing and I'm very bored I wanna watch that movie !!!

If you do not have a blu ray disc player or your computer than you would not be able to watch it. Take it back and exchange it, providing you did not open the box . Or you can buy a blu ray disc player. Hope this will help you out.

If your computer doesn't have a blue ray disc player then your screwed. if it does and it's just the software getting in the way, you can try VLC. I plays almost anything (though I haven't tried it on blu ray). There also might be a DVD version on the blue ray disc or in the case that you could try.

It's not software that plays bluray its the player itself.. you need a bluray player

Blu-Ray uses a blue laser inside of the player, rather than a red one. Simply having a program capable of playing the disc isn't enough; you have to have a player capable of reading it

Back