Car will not run Toyota Echo 2002?

AngryOLman

May 9, 2012
Okay i have nit seen it but my SO said that the car would start but shut down. She waited a day and it run but soon stalled and would not stay running.
she took it to a shop and they checked it out and they do not know what is going on.
1. Fuel Filter ok
2. fuel Pump OK
3. Cam/ timing belt OK
4. Battery Okay
5. Brain Box ok
6. Alternator OK

I asked a few others it seem it may not be electrical because it starts and since it gets started over and over it is burning though spark plugs. I think it could be fuel injectors, or fuel line. If it is shutting off that tells me it is a fuel problem not electrical. Besides everything electrical has been clean through the shops computer. What do you think?

I recommend paying your Toyota dealer for 2 hours diagnosis time for them to say what they think the problem is. Does any repair shop know more about your car than a Toyota dealer? Then you can get the car repaired anywhere http://www.AutoMd.com

Check the spark plugs anyways. My car needed them one time. I was driving and it completely shut off. It started again but it wasnt the same. I got them changed that same day and my car was completely fine.

Back