Do you believe all the biblical prophecies have been fulfilled and Jesus is

coming back soon? I've never thought of it before until someone mentioned it to me and now it kinda freaks me out! I just want some other thoughts on this idea.

Jesus is already ' back'.

In influence...

He said he would return...as in a cloud...

Invisible. you cannot see jetliners in cloud...but they are there...by their 'influence', their noise.
Jesus' influence is the preaching of his KINGDOM.
(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
THIS IS FULFILLED.

One prophecy is still to come...When

(Revelation 13:2) Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were as those of a bear, and its mouth was as a lion’s mouth. And the dragon gave to [the beast] its power and its throne and great authority.

The "dragon" is Satan...The "beast" is the combined governments of the world.
The beast will turn on Babylon the Great [ false religion]
Individual governments will mourn,
(Revelation 18:9) “And the kings of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her, when they look at the smoke from the burning of her,
Big business will be unhappy...
(Revelation 18:11) “Also, the traveling merchants of the earth are weeping and mourning over her, because there is no one to buy their full stock anymore,
Resulting in...
(Revelation 18:21) And a strong angel lifted up a stone like a great millstone and hurled it into the sea, saying: “Thus with a swift pitch will Babylon the great city be hurled down, and she will never be found again.
So people are warned...
(Revelation 18:4-5) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5*For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.

Three entities here...false religion, governments and big business...

All are different from each other.

Jesus came last night. Him and Maria upstairs seem to do so every night too. And i can't for the life of me figure out why she calls Jesus's dad's name the whole time....

the church is split o this issue. Those that believe Christ will come for his church as the bridgroom who suddenly show up as jesus warned to be read for you know not what hour he comes you know like a thief in the night ; well this view he can come any second. If you are walking right and serving Jesus with a pure heart this is good. But if you are living in sin this is not good. Other believe the anti christ will arise and in the middle before the wrath of God you will be taken and other believe the second coming and the rapture are the same event. Whatever does transpire the world is fit for judgment and the final global empire is already formed they are just waiting for thing to fall apart; it is waiting in the wings and cannot be avoided. Jesus loves you and His way is best, Be living entirely for the spiritual things and serve and love god with your whole heart then these days will not overtake you. If you are in sin it is an awesome thing t repent and be restored to a right relationship with god .. this fear you have can cause you to either get right with God or run from him. You can't run far enough and time is short it is time to get right.

Most, not all have been fulfilled. We are currently living in the time of the third angel's message of Revelation 14 and the last days of 2 Timothy 3. Jesus is coming verrry soon however. So get ready and stay ready because the time of trouble is coming...

It even says in the bible that we wont know when it is coming. Anyways was y2k the end of the world? The world has been through serious shit before just because its in shit now does not mean Armageddon is coming.

All necessary for His return & the others left are being fulfilled now & rest in very near future, And.....YES! His return is imminent & you will soon see it.Make sure you belong to Him first.

Most of them have been fulfilled, there are still some to come. These are some that are currently being fulfilled in our time:

(Matthew 24:6-14) .*.*.YOU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that YOU are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7*“For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8*All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. 9*“Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name. 10*Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11*And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12*and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. 13*But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. 14*And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

(2 Timothy 3:1-5) .*.*.But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2*For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3*having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4*betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5*having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

In Matthew 24 it continues to show that there will be a Great Tribulation

(Matthew 24:21) .*.*.for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

this is the destruction of all false religion (info is in Revelation), then the destruction of all political systems (Daniel 2:44), then all who are connected with either of these two will be destroyed along with Satan and his demons (Revelation 20).

Jesus started to reign in heaven in 1914 (this can be proved mathematically using prophesies from Daniel 9), it's interesting that since World War 1 the events in Matthew 24 and 2 Timothy 3 have rapidly increased. We live in the most unstable period of human history - it's global, not isolated.

Don't be afraid - in Luke 21 where the prophesy in Matthew 24 is repeated there is some additional information about when the Great Tribulation starts:

(Luke 21:28) .*.*.But as these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift YOUR heads up, because YOUR deliverance is getting near.”

(Revelation 7:9-10) .*.*.After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10*And they keep on crying with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation [we owe] to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

(Revelation 7:14) .*.*.So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Jesus is the one who will lead the destruction of false religion, political systems and the destruction of all those who are causing pain and suffering on the earth (also info in Revelation 6)

No one knows when it will happen. The best thing you can do is be ready for it by being sure of your salvation. You should then not be afraid since you know all things will work out for the good.

Back