Do you miss ecw on sci-fi?

Nobody misses perfection when the wwe messes w/ it. (Superstars has nothing to do w/ ECW.) ECW is not on tna, or what's left.

I used to LOVE ECW, but it's time has been and gone. When i was a teenager it was awesome, but now if it were to still be around, I wouldn't be into it cos as a fan, I want these guys to actually have a retirement where they can live comfortably rather than as vegetables or in constant pain because of injuries they got trying to get a cheer here or there from a crowd. i still enjoyed what I watched and i like the WWE's concept of Extreme Rules (for one night of the year, make all matches hardcore and allow superstars to go further) but anymore than that and it risks a guys livelyhood/life for the purpose of entertainment, which I don't see a point to. as stated I'd rather see these guys who give us all they have be able to live out the autumn of their years with comfort and not see them wind up in hospital beds cos they went that one stunt too far. plus, you got CZW going now, which lets face it, only a matter of time before someone get killed there from the crap those guys pull!

Ooops, I misread the question and I live in UK and the original ECW was on Sci Fi over here (i think) so i answered about that instead). WWE's ECW was basically just superstars. I think they may have had more success bringing back WCW cos they were closer to WWE style to start with. BUT, WWE wouldn't bring back the company/brand that once dominated them now would they?

Back