Does the Xbox Live Marketplace and/or iTunes accept debit cards?

Jonathan

May 17, 2008
Whenever I enter my Visa debit card information into the Xbox Marketplace or iTunes it reads "Credit card cannot be authorized," or "Credit card does not match banks records." My brothers debit card works on Xbox Live, but he set it up a while ago. I also contacted my bank (Chase) and they said nothing is wrong with the card. My card also works with amazon.com, so I know that the card works.

yessss i use my debit card on itunes all the time and i paid for my xbox live account with my debit card before also.

i work at a bank, and i know that if you put an address that it different than what the bank has on file, the card will not go through. I also know that the bank should be able to look at the declined item on the debit card and tell you exactly why its not going through...

Yes they do work. As log as you have money in the account. As with the not auth part. I'd check it with our bank and ask them what's up

Xbox Live Market Place Doesnt, you have to buy microsoft points to get anything on xbox market place.

Itunes can be charged with a debit card

Back