Dropped my blackberry in a toilet, help!!?

CMc1

Jul 27, 2010
So I came back home to my friends house after a party, I was very drunk & as the toilet was flushing, i dropped my blackberry storm. I took it out obv but it had come apart to be like the phone, the battery & the back.. then I sortof put it in tissues for a bit to absorb the water, &it had no battery so i plugged it in to charge over night.. in the morning when i tried to turn it on it just went white and was flashing like a little bitch, then the small light on the top was blue & flashing also?

I don't know what the water damage sticker is, but on the side of my battery there is a white rectangle with a red line through the middle, &in the hole for the battery to go in there is a red square on the side with a white circle in the middle..

I was told that if you put it in a bowl cover it with rice then that will absorb the water that is inside the phone, so my phone and battery have been in there for two days whilst my sim card has been in a different phone and works fine..

I don't know what I can do to fix it.. i'm too scared to tell my mum at the moment & I am not insured!! any help?

If putting it in rice doesn't work try putting it in a pastry crust with an iphone and bake for 40 mins at gas regulo 6. You will then have a blackberry and apple pie.

Back