Guys, do you think I could date a celebrity?

Torobaby

Nov 14, 2008
Well, I was thinking about being a star and dating a star and I thought to myself, yeah. But guys what do you think? My personality is: Giving nurturing, sensual, loving, quirky, stubborn, romanctic, understandable, open, fun, party lover, best kind of girl, and well, a star! And DON'T say anything stupid or disgusting or will make me call the cops!
Damn it!!! Didn't you READ the LAST LINE? Don't say anything STUPID, DISGUSTING OR WILL MAKE ME CALL THE COPS!!! Oh, and I'm not full of it OR on crazy pills so stop it all ready!!!

Why would you want to?

Sure you can. Just throw yourself at them. You can validate your ego through an egomaniac and get the leftovers, and wake up extra early to see yourself in people magazine as "and guest".

That sounds very exciting.

Why don't you:
A. Go to school
B. Learn a trade that does something to benefit humankind and/or the earth.
C. Get a job.
And
D. Stop being so superficial.

Or, alternately, you can apply and be a guest on a celeb-retread show like "date brett michaels or flavor flave" or something.

NEXT!

Of course you can. Anything is possible. I'm dating Robert Pattinson right now....right. :) I'm not going to give up though, lol.

Why would you want to?

Sure you can. Just throw yourself at them. You can validate your ego through an egomaniac and get the leftovers, and wake up extra early to see yourself in people magazine as "and guest".

That sounds very exciting.

Why don't you:
A. Go to school
B. Learn a trade that does something to benefit humankind and/or the earth.
C. Get a job.
And
D. Stop being so superficial.

Or, alternately, you can apply and be a guest on a celeb-retread show like "date brett michaels or flavor flave" or something.

NEXT!

sure i can see you with carrot top lol dam i hear sirens i see flashing lights theres a pounding at my front door crap its the cops lol

Back