Hey, so...I'm interested in some scary ghost stories. Would you care to share...

JiiNX

Jun 7, 2010
...a lot of them with me? I'm 17 so it's alright..I'm looking for something really spooky..Something tragic, something that has a twist.

For example, I don't know where I got this story from but..This couple moved into this new house, and they loved each other very much. It was an old house, but big non the less..Everynight, the wife heard creaking sounds, and voices talking to her..And as days went by, she noticed that her husband was acting strange, seemingly..The husband was always busy doing work, keeping the house tidy, but she saw it as him spending too much time reading books..

As days went by, the husband seemed to grow insane..The both of them started fighting, and on occasion, the husband even lashed out at her!

So one day, scared of her husband, and thinking he was going to kill her, she grabs an axe, and kills him. Then she hangs herself..

But what's really revealed is that the wife was the one who was going insane, and these voices she heard made her distrust her husband, and made her hate him. So she's the nutjob.

I want stories like that, yeah? Don't mind me..I know that its only summer, but that's the weird thing about me. Every year, when summer comes, I begin to obsess about Halloween and ghost stories. It usually goes away when Halloween comes.

May not be good for my anxiety, but..hey, what the hell?

So go on..Give me some good spooky stories or something. Maybe even a book to read! As I am currently in a reading program where if I read enough pages, I can get a free laptop! Pretty cool. So, if you have any novels, give em to me.

Two things:

1. The Amityville Horror is totally overrated..Who doesn't know the story? Come on now..
2. Things that relate to the devil, like The Exorcist scare the living sh*t out of me. I'm not into that religious stuff, although I enjoy the movie Angelheart every once in a while..

Give me your best shot. I'll give 10 points to whoevers story is the most...Tragic and twisty..

Back