How do actors and famous people keep it together? It is worth it?

shineling

May 30, 2010
I'm just asking this in general. Is it worth striving toward becoming an actor or a famous person? From what I see in the tabloids it's a horrible nightmare. I really enjoy my privacy... but I always wanted to be famous. Maybe I could make it - maybe not - but setting my goals in the right direction sounds like a good idea.

It's not just actors... it could be that you're really well liked or 'shiny' as some people are with so many friends. I get so sick of people sometimes. :) I don't know where to draw the line.

Sometimes and sometimes not. I know actors that are suposed to be bf and gf. But sometimes they do it just to publicate some albums or some movies

theyr not just actors...they are very social and can deal with people. you dont get to be famous unless you are very charming and can deal with lots of people everyday. and some people will do anything for fame. anything.

Sometimes and sometimes not. I know actors that are suposed to be bf and gf. But sometimes they do it just to publicate some albums or some movies

Well, you seem to enjoy privacy, and hate people sometimes, so? Do you think you want to lose your privacy and hate people all the time? It has it's pros and cons. Most don't know how to live that life, they wind up dead. Think long and hard about it. And if you make it, don't complain about privacy because you already know from the begging that there is none.

theyr not just actors...they are very social and can deal with people. you dont get to be famous unless you are very charming and can deal with lots of people everyday. and some people will do anything for fame. anything.

Back