How to open back cover of a new Samsung Tocco Lite (S5230)?

how to get tacos cover off

look there is a little arrow at the top of the phone pointing down put the palm of your hand on that then push the cover down off the phone give it a big push and it shud click then break off well not break but it sounds like it does trust this is the best info i read everone elses comments and the one about pushing with the palm of your hand worked for me just give it a go i know its fustrating :)

It's easy!!

Hey guys, ich tryed it for 2 hours and my mom/dad/sister and my brother tryed it too.
So it's very easy.
Put the palm handy on the back of the phone then push. One time i tryed and it fits.

It's very easy all you need is a vice, chisel and large hammer or a teenage son.

I agree it is ridiculus that you have to search the net to find out how to take the back off a mobile phone.

Hello.
Found you through Google.
Just got a Tocco Lite off the missus and couldn`t open the back. Well I can now, thank you very much.

lmaoooooooo i had the same problem was looking all over youtube for a video on how to do it but i cudnt find any as soon as i came on here i did it str8 away after about 3hrs lmao

tocco lite

i had so much fun reading all these i had same problem were tryin for ages i fort i were gonna snap it, put ur palm of ur hand down flat on to the cover n push dwn n go in direction of arrow it will just pop off =) good luck

times hardesty

I had same problem but i persevered with my palm and small slit appeared between camera and rest of phone-i used my nails and pulled and the back came off!

tocco_lover

plz sum1 make a youtube vid or sumthing !!!
my memory id nearly full n i need to put my memory card in !!! :mad:

how do u open tocco lite

where is the arrow please help me i need to get this battery in as soon as possible

:O)

samsung tocco lite

i have tried over and over with my fingers but i know it hasn't worked...use ur palms and it would shoot right off...trust me....its a great phone actually

How do you get the back off a tocco lite?

I'm having the same problem, I've tried all of the above - really frustrated now.

tocco

same prob lol its hard

it works!!!!!!!!!!!!
put the bottem pit of ur palm(the bit right above your wrist) on the arrows grab and push ur hand while holding the phone still in the air with the other
easy

use your palm

Thanks for the info re using your palm - it works a treat, albeit that I felt as if the phone was about to break. The info in the manual is just

Thank you everyone "use ur palm" to gerrit off

thanks just couldn't open daughters phone xmas present thought i'd check the net well useful

Tocco lite

Can i just say ? WTF palm of your hands? it still dont work , theres barly any grip on it :/ some 1 please make a youtube vid? ive been trying since last night, not constantly but yeh still wont open!!!

OMG! It was so hard to get the back cover off, I was trying for ages then my son walks in and has a go at it and it came off immediately! How embarrassing O_0

Wanna know how i got it off ? right get a good group nd push with all ur strengh , like try gettin realllll angry
it worked for me
lmaoco

Back